Held at the beautiful Canton Waterfront Park in downtown Baltimore, the festival will feature over 40 Maryland craft breweries, as well as a homebrew competition, sponsored by Nepenthe Hombrew. Attendees have the opportunity to judge their favorite local homebrews!
Focusing on the Charm City lifestyle, the event includes live battling bands, fresh local food, trivia, yoga, and outdoor games. The event supports Strong City Baltimore, an organization focused on building & strengthening neighborhoods and people in Baltimore City.
Awesomeness begins in...
3001 Boston Street, Baltimore, MD
12:00-1:30 PM • VIP HOUR
1:30-5 PM • General Admission
1:30-4:30 PM • Homebrew Judging
Last Call at 4:45pm
Event held rain or shine. Tickets are nonrefundable. Valid ID required for entry. Small, well-behaved pets on leashes will be allowed.
Driving to the Baltimore Craft Beer Festival? Make your trip planning easier by booking a guaranteed parking spot with our official parking partner, Parking Panda. Great options are available nearby. For assistance in booking, please call Parking Panda at (800) 232-6415.
VIP Pass – $55
($60 at the gate)
Exclusive VIP time: 12-1:30pm
VIP passes include:
- Early access into festival (Noon Entry)
- Exclusive VIP Tasting Glass
- Access to VIP exclusive small-batch “Harvest Ales”
- Unlimited Beer Samples
GA Passes – $40
($45 at the gate)
General Admission: 1:30-5pm
GA ticket includes:
- Souvenir Tasting Glass
- Unlimited Beer Samples
Designated Driver – $15
- Admission into the festival at any entry time
Homebrew Crowd Judge – $5
- Access to the homebrew tent to sample all entries and submit your vote for your favorite in the Crowd Judging!
- Homebrew sampling will take place from 1:30-4:30pm
- Add-on ONLY! You MUST purchase a GA or VIP pass to gain entry to the festival
Homebrew Competition Details
Sponsored by Nepenthe Homebrew
Local homebrewers will submit a “Harvest Ale” to be reviewed by a panel from our MD breweries and by festival attendees in a Crowd Judging.
Our 2017 pro-judges include:
Kara Capelli – Calvert Brewing
Brian Dailey – Scorpion Brewing
Roy Fisher – Waverly Brewing
Mike LaHatte – Falling Branch Brewery
Food, Fun & Sponsors—Stay Tuned for 2017 Updates!
Featuring Baltimore’s finest food trucks & local favorites! In 2016, we featured…
- BricknFire Pizza Company – Neapolitan-style brick oven pizza
- Choptank Oyster Company – locally farmed oyster bar
- Greek on the Street – homemade authentic Greek cuisine
- Jimmy’s Famous Seafood – Maryland seafood & crab cakes
- King’s Bacon & BBQ – Smoked bacon on a stick & corned beef sliders
- Kooper’s Chowhound Burger Wagon – “Baltimore’s Best Burger”
- Smoking Swine – Baltimore’s home of underground BBQ
- The Green Bowl Food Truck – Asian-Latin inspired cuisine
In addition to Cornhole, Bear Pong, and Trivia, there will also be a yoga class taught at BCBF this year!
Thats right- YOGA. A donation based class will taught by HopAsana at 2pm right here at the Baltimore Craft Beer Festival. Donations will benefit VETOGA, a non-profit with a mission to provide yoga, meditation, and healing arts to military, veterans, their families, and communities.
*Must be a festival ticket holder to access the class
*BYO yoga mat if you have one (we will have a few to spare)
All Maryland, all the time. Our 2016 vendors included…
- A&D Precision Laser – Laser engraving and quality personalized products
- Art of Sin Trading Company – High quality custom gifts and merchandise for the spirits aficionado.
- Astro Pigs BBQ – Specialty blended premium BBQ seasonings
- Bear Fox Babe – Contemporary clothing pop-up based in Baltimore
- Bear Pong – Portable, oversized beer pong
- Beer Tease – Maryland beer-themed apparel & tees
- Beltway Merch – Home of the Maryland flag belt! Handmade true Maryland and Baltimore themed accessories
- Charm City Trivia – Wanna play? They’ll be hosting trivia games at the festival!
- Fisher’s Popcorn – Popcorn made since 1937 in the beach towns along Delmarva.
- GoldMomma’s Jewelry – Gold, sterling silver jewelry & fine goods
- Jase’s Workshop – Beer & wine wooden decor
- InvestEd. – Smart financial advice, built around your life
- Keg Tag – Stainless steel growlers
- Kinda Jerky Really Nutty – Savory beer jerky & flavorful snack mixes
- Kolotos Kreations – Womens’ jewelry
- Loople – Explore user-verified bar specials in Baltimore AND download BCBF event map!
- Lovoda – A one stop shop for the newest trending fashion and accessories
- Lyft – Drive home safe with Lyft. Stop by for a discount!
- Maryland Clothing Co – A locally-sourced apparel company showcasing Maryland pride
- Maryland Homebrew – Beer & wine making equipment
- Oona’s Boutique – Used, vintage & consignment clothing
- Parking Panda – Find and reserve guaranteed parking in Baltimore & beyond
- Route One Apparel – Trendy, affordable, state pride apparel
- Salazon Chocolate Co. – Artisan salted dark chocolate bars
- Spotluck – A network of local restaurants that offer discounts with a spin
- The Art of Drinking – Hand painted glassware
- The Painted Mermaid – Painted wooden crafts
- Growlers! There will be a growler fill-up station with the hard-to-find brews that you sample at this event.
- Chairs and blankets are allowed.
- Coolers and outside food are NOT permitted.
- No pop-up tents are allowed.
- Only small, well behaved, furry friends on leashes will be permitted.
- While children are permitted inside the festival grounds, be mindful that this is not a kid-friendly event, and there will be no childrens’ activities available.
The Brewers Association of Maryland presents the 1st Annual Battle for the Brewskies – where bands will compete for a prize beyond their wildest dreams.
Three bands will get the chance to perform at the Baltimore Craft Beer Festival on October 7, and attendees will vote on their favorites throughout the day. The winners will walk away with a combination of beer and gift cards from over 30 participating breweries!!
Proceeds benefit: Strong City Baltimore – Strong City works to reinforce the pillars of vibrant urban living: safe streets, desirable and diverse housing stock, quality public schools, a robust and educated workforce, and above all else, a deep sense of civic engagement. Much like the neighborhoods we serve, our programs are interconnected and bolster our holistic approach to fulfilling our mission to improve the quality of life across Baltimore.
Sponsoring the Homebrew Pavillion: Nepenthe Homebrew – We are Baltimore’s only full-service home beer- and wine-making shop and brew-on-premise. We’re located in the historic Meadow Mill building in Woodberry, across from Union Craft Brewing and the Pepsi plant. In addition to having everything you need to make amazing beer, wine, mead, cider, and soda, we also have delightfully charming personalities and enjoy dogs, long walks on the beach, and the occasional bender from which we awaken to the dawn breaking over the trees on the White House lawn.
What’s hot around Baltimore? Follow Diane for daily dish on Twitter and Instagram and check her website out for frequent updates. Listen to her Entertainment Report every Friday on 105.7 The Fan morning show.
Loople is the future of how individuals and friends will create the perfect night on the town. Loople provides user-verified information in real time about what all of the bars and restaurants around them are like. This way Loopers know what to expect before they head out. From drink specials and live music venues to pool tables and bar games, Loople is the one place you can go to that answers all your questions. No more inconsistent and false information, no more “It’s 10pm where should we head to?” Loople is your social life, just simplified.
The Baltimore Craft Beer Festival is presented by the Brewers Association of Maryland (BAM), the non-profit trade association of Maryland brewers. All festival proceeds go directly to fund the mission of BAM, to promote and protect Maryland Craft Beer.